ritary concert + masterclass

The first thirty years are the worst

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

DennisC

ritary concert + masterclass

Post by DennisC »

I will be going to paris very shortly to play a few concerts with the ritary ensemble (herve , the rhythm player unfortunately has other obligations to attend too)

if for some reason anyone from this forum's going to be in paris between the 17th and 19th of may.. we are also trying to organize a masterclass

http://ritaryensemble.free.fr/

ritary is one of the leading young gypsy guitarists who can actually explain to you what he's doing...

i will also be there to further clarify things should it be necessary.

reserve your spots:

vladimir.torres@tiscali.fr
kcox

Post by kcox »

Is there any chance you can fit Ritary in your suitcase one the way back to Montreal?

Are you going to study with Fapy again after that? It's going to be such a treat to hear you play when you get back here... IF you get back here!

Have fun, we're thinking of you back home,

Kevin
c'est chaud!!!!!!!
DennisC

Post by DennisC »

well after those paris gigs, i'm gonna stay with them for 2 weeks or so then make my way to holland to study with paulus schafer then down south to study with fapy then west to samois, then spend a night or two in london then back home in montreal for the jazz festival in july
bbwood_98

WOW!

Post by bbwood_98 »

Dennis,
So jealous!!! Thats so cool!
Cheers,
Ben.
Ps. Was a treat to hear you during NYc, and if you eve need a place to crash in NYC- lemme know.
Pps. Send the vids first if you can! (Please!)
DennisC

Post by DennisC »

good news ben!!! i managed to copy the videos to VHS!!! i'll definitely send them before i take off