Arpegios!!!

The first thirty years are the worst

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

Velvet Goldmine

Arpegios!!!

Post by Velvet Goldmine »

Well Im going hard for the arepegios atm, now I ahve the ones on the page, blthou they are the basics, they seem to missout on som MJ6 and MJ9 just to take osme examples, can anyone help me with giving me an adress to some nice arpegio site, since you know it all, I bet you can help such a novice such as myself :)
kcox

Post by kcox »

try this little guy...

http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/g ... ex_rb.html

It'll take a minimum of fiddling to get the arpeggios you want, but it's pretty easy to use. Aside from that, I'd recommend Stephane Wrembel's new book. It's not that expensive and the approach to arpeggios is it's strongest point.

Kevin
c'est chaud!!!!!!!
Velvet Goldmine

since im kinda stipid and realy don´t know jack about theory. Were do I find for expample a C-6 arpegio?
kcox

Post by kcox »

Well, if you go to that tool I linked to, you can select "C" in the first column and "m6" in the second (-6 and m6 are the same thing, just in case you didn't know). You can set it to label the fret positions as either notes or intervals, whatever is most helpful for you.

Don't forget to learn them in different positions.

By the way, since you were asking about M9 arpeggios, I believe (could be wrong) that a M9 is simply a major with the second interval added in (if you take the scale intervals beyond the 8th, which is the same as the 1st, the 9nth is the same as the 2nd).

You might want to think about Stephane Wrembel's book, it deals with this stuff pretty well.

Kevin
c'est chaud!!!!!!!
Velvet Goldmine

ty ^^
RayIan

Post by RayIan »

Velvet Goldmine

RayIan wrote:There's a load of arpeggios here

http://www.geocities.com/djangoforever/ ... orial.html

This realy cleard things up, and the triads, dude Ill have my self a few weeks of work here TY TY TY TY TY!!!!