My Wegen Dream...

Yahoo this way.......

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

RICK-D15

My Wegen Dream...

Post by RICK-D15 »

I was at what seemed to be some type of restaurant. (I think my parents owned it.....weird!) Italian food, too, of course. My brother whipped out a really mangled Selmer-type guitar, and then I found myself showing my Gitane DG-250M to some other guy who happened to have a guitar too. All of a sudden I was freaking out wondering where my Wegen was!! Then get this-- I reached into my pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a mixture of seashells and rocks. No Wegen in sight!

You interpretation?
"It's all one big note" - Frank Zappa
Scotsman

Post by Scotsman »

I've always found
Rocks or seashells work great in a pinch when you lose your wegan, nothing weird there :D
overtone

Post by overtone »

oh cool, i love dream interpretations! its so much fun thinking about how screwed up we might be.

i think that when you dream about people, you are not dreaming so much about them, but about certain aspects of yourself. Maybe the mangled selmer represents the gypsy life that you want to have for yourself, kind of rough around the edges. but you lost your wegen, which you depend on to express yourself. replaced by a bunch of tools that you don't know what to do with. each rock or shell is a choice; you decide your own fate. i dunno, are you feeling particularly challenged artistically lately?

or maybe you just want to play an old selmer in a trio with your bro. :D

peace,
Djosh

Post by Djosh »

I think the dream means you need to buy a bunch of new wegen pick along with a slemer. FALLOW your dreams!
If you swing it... Bring it.
Djazz Nomad

Post by Djazz Nomad »

Sounds like pretty bog standard paranoia to me. Happens all the time. Did you have horn, bone or dare I say it wood when you woke? :lol:
Djosh

Post by Djosh »

oh... nice. Just the picture I need.
If you swing it... Bring it.