Pigeon Shit.................

Welcome to the Hotclub Forum

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

maca

Pigeon Shit.................

Post by maca »

..................gets everywhere. So does Cabo :lol:

<object><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RWJ3DM-y2wQ&hl=en&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Only joking, how was it chaps?
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Post by Caballero »

So, which ladyboy decided to stop filming?? not only did he chop my solo but also the excellent 'fours' we dished out a la Lulu and Geisela! :D
I was like a dog with two dicks when I saw that legendary Dutch guitarist Rino Van Hooydonk, was my neighbour! He's also my NEW best friend! we played for about an hour or so on that session. Also, that was our patch, not Mr Moustaches . In fact , we had a wall of Dutch surrounding us, they were the only thing separating us from the hordes of French shred-heads. Rino is a good friend of Lulu Reinhardt and learnt guitar from Wasso Grunholtz, learning with Stochelo and Nous'che. He rocks! my favourite branch of this style. You can clearly see Zoot as the camera pans round. A big thank-you to Mr Moustache for providing us Brit neighbours with his superb pro-biotic drink everyday! we were all regular as clockwork, counteracting our vicious meat diet.
Needless to say, I recorded the whole session, I've got to send the stuff to Rino, let him have a listen and see if he minds it going up. My friend Jason was playing also ( he's the one sat down near me and Zoot ) unfortunately, the recorder didn't pick him up, so on his solos, you can only hear Rino and I being his rhythm bitches....although that's quite sexy in hindsight.
Teddy Dupont

Post by Teddy Dupont »

Caballero wrote: So, which ladyboy decided to stop filming?? not only did he chop my solo....
A music lover?
neill

Post by neill »

Funnily enough whilst browsing through the youtube stuff of this years Samois I came across another video where Jonny is sat patiently playing rhythm ( in the Eimers tent ) - just about to launch into his solo and ... cut! only one note this time.. :lol: <object><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o59obvAEojg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Teddy Dupont

Post by Teddy Dupont »

neill wrote:..... Jonny is sat patiently playing rhythm ( in the Eimers tent ) - just about to launch into his solo and ... cut! only one note this time.. :lol:
There is a God! :D
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Post by Caballero »

Hardy har-har Teddy. That was with Jason and my old friend Jeroen who is currently working as Leos bitch. There's also a clip of us playing with Ben Turner the young 18 yr old ginger brit violinist who blew everyone away. I get a whole solo in that one!

anyway, here's some old school styley playing 8)
Attachments

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Post by Caballero »

Here's something that just popped up! I'm freaked that this is still only 4/5 days ago.
This has John Wheatcroft ,Andy Mackenzie and John Vickers in it, the amusing bit is when Klippy clocks me and scampers away like a frightened wabbit. He remembers his rude awakening.
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taVAcTuK ... re=related
maca

Post by maca »

Mental note to self:-DO NOT MISS SAMOIS AGAIN AND YOU WON'T BE JEALOUS!
Teddy Dupont

Post by Teddy Dupont »

Caballero wrote: ......the amusing bit is when Klippy clocks me and scampers away like a frightened wabbit.
Hardly surprising since you look as if you've just escaped from Broadmoor these days.
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Post by Caballero »

There are other gems, playing and non-playing, which I intend to put up over the next week or so.
One of the lasting memories I have is of the lovely Thrip, sat on his own early in the morning as we set off on the Monday, playing guitar with a big bag of his own piss on the floor next to him. Inspiring... :D
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Post by Caballero »

Another grubby campsite recording!
Attachments

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

emicad

Post by emicad »

thanks for the stuff
Thrip

Post by Thrip »

By the way Cab, my wife was asking me what you think your doing with your hair. I was at a loss and unable to furnish her with an answer, beyond it having the whiff of mid-life crisis about it. What should I tell her?

<object><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IHUf__bf9kk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Post by Caballero »

:lol: I gave strict instructions NOT to be filmed from the back whilst sporting my morning samurai hair-do. Mid-life??? I'm only 29!!!
Teddy Dupont

Post by Teddy Dupont »

Thrip wrote: ....I was at a loss and unable to furnish her with an answer, beyond it having the whiff of mid-life crisis about it.
That is exactly what I suggested when I questioned him about his current, seedy appearance. Have you noticed that in addition to the incredible "look at me, I'm a c***" hair style, a rat seems to have moulted unevenly over his face.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IHUf__bf9kk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>[/quote]
You seem to be really enjoying yourself here Thrip.