Guitar swiped

Yahoo this way.......

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

Guitar swiped

Postby Mobreau » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:04 pm

Not a lot of point in this, but I kept being told to do it, I had My guitar swiped at Samerou so the chances are more likely it will end up in Paris rather than London! or wherever else, but....you never know. I will post a picture at some point. It's made by a dutch Luthier called Yan Van Souest and the year inside is 2001. Its got a bit of wear and tear and its petit bouche. Anyhow thats that, Samois still came with a new set of memories none more so than being with Stuart Chatting to Boulou Ferre, great stuff. And I know he doesn't really come on here but Matt Guez has been ridiculously kind and lent me his Aylward in the mean time god bless him! anyway thats that.

Cheers!
Mobreau

Postby Thrip » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:45 pm

Good luck.
Thrip

Postby Gadjo » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:27 pm

Yeah, good luck.
When did it go? what happened?
I left mine all over the site and have always worked on the basis that everyone new my guitar and case and would not pick it up by accident. I remember one year just falling asleep at 4.00am (drunk) and waking up a few hours later with my guitar gone. Someone had left me to suffer and taken my guitar in for safe-keeping returning it to me the following day!

On a practical note let Jacques Maz know at www.gypsyguitars.com as he is always on gypsy guitar buying trips in Paris.
Gadjo

Postby Mobreau » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:21 pm

Hey Gadjo, yeah I have had that myself generally everyone watches each others back, thats the nice thing about Samerou I find. Unfortunately I had left it in a freinds caravan as this was really secure and locked in the day time if I did not have it with me. Now beat this! they came and stole the gujitar along with other valuable stuff in the middle of the night whilst they were sleeping!! not alot anyone could do about that apart from perhaps me keeping it by me as I slept, which is never a bad idea actually. Thanks for the link by the way.
Mobreau

Postby Agent » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:12 pm

Sorry to hear that dude, but good to see you and to read about your encounter with Bolou all the same.

Gut luk finding the axe.
Agent

Return to Guitars picks and strings etc..