petit barbeau camping?

International Gypsy Jazz performances or meetings

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

petit barbeau camping?

Postby swing08 » Sat May 01, 2010 7:51 pm

I've seen a lot of threads saying barbeau may be open - I heard you have to write a letter to book there - but there is no official site anymore - has anyone had a positive confirmation for barbeau camping yet? if its that hard to book will there be anyone there to jam like the last years?

aside is there anyway else which isnt already rammed - the line up is amazing this year although there are some great acts on wednesday and thursday which I cant make (paco de lucia and angelo debarre)?!

anyone had any luck?

Postby hullcityfc2002 » Mon May 03, 2010 5:40 pm

OMG, after ringing the Petit Barbeau campsite a few weeks ago and being told it was closed for the year, my confirmation has just been sent through via email!

So it now looks like they are open after all :?

It came via this email address if this is any use to anyone?

Good luck let me know how you get on :-)

Postby maca » Tue May 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Yep, got my confirmation too! 8)

petit barbeau

Postby rmarsden » Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 am

Le Petit Barbau is open!!! French Telecom seem to have changed some of the local numbers!!! The new number is (0)1 64 23 89 81 (you need to speak some french to have a chance)!!!! Roger...bits and pieces....
I found everything about Samois difficult to find. I hope this helps.

camping at samois

Postby markw » Fri May 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Did speak to the guy on the telephone initially and he told us to write to him, number as posted in other threads.

the campsite is open, we booked via letter (as directed) to the site and recived confirmation via e-mail, ths was done before an e-mail address was posted on the main festival web site.

Fontainbleau tourist information centre also confirms that the site is open

hope this helps

Return to International Events