Caballero venue photos

Ask our resident Doctor your troubling questions

Moderator: Teddy Dupont

Caballero venue photos

Postby Birrelly Niblett » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:14 pm

Dear Ted,

I have enyoyed immensely your recent photographic post detailing the various music halls which featured Django and the boys.

Is it possible to collate a photo reportage of venues which have had the 'pleasure' of Cabbo's company??? I am not in this instance referring to the 'Max Bygraves' tour nor the illfated dates supporting The Krankies. (He didn't know Jimmy was a woman)

Is such a thing possible/desirable???

I have somewhere in my collection a photo of the man out side the Kebabylon kebab house in Cricklewood with what looks to be a Maccaferri plastic woman and attachment.

Birrelly Niblett

Ps; I have transcribed the 'reg the new boy' solo on Nuages you requested and will post this soon once it has been corrected for errors and omissions
Djangoists do it with two fingers
Birrelly Niblett

Postby Teddy Dupont » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:00 pm

Dear Nibby,

I don't think it is a good idea particularly so close to the Christmas festivities. I am also concerned about the possibilities of litigation from people who might suffer both physical and emotional trauma as a result of viewing the photos. However, here are few printable venues:-

The Chiselhurst Wanking Mens Club. Exact date unknown.

One of Cabo's favourite venues, the Basingstock Benders Bar. March, 2007. - I keep warning him about the dangers of smoking. :roll:

...And one you will have no doubt seen before at Westminster Abbey with his whole band. 3.30pm, 4th August, 2005

I think you will understand why I feel it advisable to stop there.

P.S. Don't bother with the Reg transcription, Jono got it from him directly last week when he went round for his mandolin lesson.
Teddy Dupont

Postby Caballero » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:46 am

Wow! this is all a bit strange seeing as I got a call from Maxs' booker last week out of the blue. Haven't had any contact with those dudes for 5 years, not since Baz told the audience in York to fuck off and I called Maxs' son a paedophile. Ahhh! happy times.
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Postby Teddy Dupont » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:23 pm

Caballero wrote:Wow! this is all a bit strange seeing as I got a call from Maxs' booker last week out of the blue. Haven't had any contact with those dudes for 5 years, not since Baz told the audience in York to fuck off and I called Maxs' son a paedophile. Ahhh! happy times.

Have you ever considered pantomime Cabo? Apparently after years in the wilderness, it is now very trendy. Well Mickey Rooney and the Fonz are doing it, so it must be. You would make a perfect Widow Wankey.
Teddy Dupont

Postby Jono » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:33 pm

Teddy Dupont wrote:Have you ever considered pantomime Cabo? Apparently after years in the wilderness, it is now very trendy.

All together now...

...OH NO IT ISN'T!
They may be drinkers, Robin, but they're still human beings.
Jono

Postby Caballero » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:55 pm

Is anyone going to a Panto this year?
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Return to Trust Me I'm a Doctor