Stochelo Rosenberg Photo

Ask our resident Doctor your troubling questions

Moderator: Teddy Dupont

Stochelo Rosenberg Photo

Postby Teddy Dupont » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:35 am

Dear Dr Teddy,

I have recently been appalled by the attached photograph which I found on the site of a very famous gypsy jazz guitarist. This type of juvenile behaviour does a great disservice to the music. How can anyone think it is amusing to ridicule two such sad individuals who are obviously on a weekend release program of some sort and still trying to understand what you have to do to produce a sound from the guitar let alone play it. I have absolutely no idea who these two are but I am sure they are not as retarded as they look although I must concede, the one on the left does appear to have lapsed into a coma.

I am sure you would want to join me in condemning this puerile and offensive nonsense.

Yours disgustedly,

Airey Pratt

Quite the most shocking thing I have seen for some time Airey other than that up-skirt shot of Zoot and Cabo at the "Big Boys Arms". Although I recognise Stuart Carter-Farter playing pocket billiards in the background, I do not have any idea who the Stochelo Rosenberg fanboy guitarists are either and despite appearances, I am sure they do not fully deserve this type of ridicule. Our society cannot tolerate such abuse of individual human rights, particularly for the mentally challenged. I am sure if I look closely enough I will find elements of sexism, racism and homophobia in this caricature. I will be contacting Ken Livingston at the first opportunity to see what action he recommends.
Attachments
Stochelo Identifies Wankers.jpg
Teddy Dupont

Postby Caballero » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:15 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Postby Teddy Dupont » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:51 pm

Caballero wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

This is not a laughing matter Cabo. This is a serious infringement of the civil rights of two unfortunate down-and-outs as well as an intrusion into Stochelo Rosenberg's inner most thoughts.
Teddy Dupont

Postby Jono » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:19 pm

Teddy Dupont wrote:two unfortunate down-and-outs

If they truly are down-and-out, then this gives lie to the lyrics of the Jimmy Cox song, as Mr Rosenberg appears to know them quite well...

:wink:
They may be drinkers, Robin, but they're still human beings.
Jono

Re: Stochelo Rosenberg Photo

Postby Thrip » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:17 pm

Teddy Dupont wrote:fanboy

I wish you'd stop using that word, Teddy.

Apart from that, I must admit the thread is absolutely hilarious. Well done.
Thrip

Re: Stochelo Rosenberg Photo

Postby Teddy Dupont » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:29 pm

Thrip wrote:
Teddy Dupont wrote:fanboy

I wish you'd stop using that word, Teddy.

I just knew you would hate it. :D But being a professional turd, I could not resist using it. 8) It is somehow more offensive than calling someone a f****** b******!

I am actually adding to my list of loathsome words. It has an incredible tackiness about it.
Teddy Dupont

Return to Trust Me I'm a Doctor