I've got scales growing all over my brain.

Ask our resident Doctor your troubling questions

Moderator: Teddy Dupont

I've got scales growing all over my brain.

Postby Caballero » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:12 pm

Doctor Teddy!! quick ! help!!!

Please follow this link below. I found the contents to be shocking, in the sense that it's obvious, some serious substance abuse has been going on here.
The scary thing is, after long hours of playing with Thrip at IGGF, I think this is what we sounded like!
Help! do you think I should stop jamming with him? my playing seems to have changed, I seem never to be able to play a scale which doesn't have at least a tone and a half between notes!! I found myself sneaking out of the house and nipping down to the newsagents, buying notebooks purely with the intention of writing down scalic formulae behind my Wife's back.
I'm in a sentimental mode about it all,
yers,
Cab
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6257354280
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Re: I've got scales growing all over my brain.

Postby Stackabones » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:57 pm

Caballero wrote:I'm in a sentimental mode about it all ...

Is that like the a dorian mode?
Stackabones

Postby Teddy Dupont » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:18 pm

A truly astonishing piece of playing! I understand the participants were so pleased with their performance that they set fire to each others testicles in celebration immediately the video was complete..

Don't worry about any further traumas caused by jamming with Thrip. He has told me he is giving up the guitar as he has been offered a 3 year contract by Armani to model their new range of business suits. An inevitable development for a man with such a finely honed torso.

Neither should you worry about your musical problems as these are nothing compared with the physical problems you have been living with for many years. However, before pursuing this new musical development further, I suggest you check with Michael Horowitz to ensure it is completely authentic otherwise you will quickly become persona non grata in the gypsy jazz community.
Teddy Dupont

Re: I've got scales growing all over my brain.

Postby Brett » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:39 pm

Caballero wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5133615576257354280

That's really masturbatory isn't it?
Like a warm up band at Ronnie Scott's.
Brett

Postby Caballero » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:12 pm

To be honest, Bireli and I were pissed.
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Postby Thrip » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:39 pm

Don't be taken in by Cabo and his "music theory sucks" front - he bloody loves it. Big time.
Thrip

Postby Thrip » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Teddy Dupont wrote:Don't worry about any further traumas caused by jamming with Thrip. He has told me he is giving up the guitar as he has been offered a 3 year contract by Armani to model their new range of business suits. An inevitable development for a man with such a finely honed torso.

Yes here's an outtake from the shoot:

But it doesn't mean I'm giving up the guitar. Oh no, far from it. It just spurs me on.
Thrip

Postby Teddy Dupont » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:51 pm

Thrip wrote:
Teddy Dupont wrote:Don't worry about any further traumas caused by jamming with Thrip. He has told me he is giving up the guitar as he has been offered a 3 year contract by Armani to model their new range of business suits. An inevitable development for a man with such a finely honed torso.

Yes here's an outtake from the shoot:

Is it true what Cabo told me about that girl performing an unnatural sex act on you after the shoot?
Teddy Dupont

Postby Zoot » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:56 am

Teddy Dupont wrote:Is it true what Cabo told me about that girl performing an unnatural sex act on you after the shoot?

There is no such thing as an unnatural sex act. Anything go's.
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Zoot
Site Admin

Postby Thrip » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:32 pm

yes it was entirely natural, considering the dash I cut in that suit.
Thrip

Return to Trust Me I'm a Doctor