Is Cabbo a knob dabber?

Exactly what it says on the tin

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

Postby GitanePlayer » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:33 pm

Did he say that whilst holding a guitar and strumming a chord that simultaneously snapped all six strings? Quite an achievement...
GitanePlayer

Postby Caballero » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm

He adopted the stance also, foot up on the back of the car, guitar pointing downwards. It was awesome.
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Postby Caballero » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:33 pm

Beware, there is a clever one in our midst, this young man's been at it a ridiculously short time but like a piece of Andrex, he will absorb! my tip for a contender in the uk in a few years time, if he can survive the picking bollocks hurdles that lay strewn like pats on a summers lawn.
Attachments
Ben Travers -shred lord.flv
(4.77 MiB) Downloaded 559 times
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Postby C-S » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:01 am

Mr Travers sailed into the final of the hugely popular ?The D factor?. This was held over several long months at the IGGF HQ in Gloucestershire and was savagely contested between many many hopefuls. The finale consisted of the young unknown Shredder Ben Travers and the favourite Mrs Ivy Blamford (72 a week on Sunday(a shop keeper from Nibley)). With little chance of impressing the judges Mr Travers pulled out all the stops by playing a faultless 76min version of Paganinis unknown burble (wrote for one guitar and 11 fingers). The judges where confused but understanding to this spectacle. Ben thought ?he had floored em all?.
This was completely overshadowed by Mrs Blamfords cutting blow. Her lightly dusted full cream fairy cakes.!!! The game was over and the young Ben new he had been done.

Unfortunatly Mrs Blamford didn?t take the first price (a 2 year recording deal with Mr Carter-Smith) because she thought he was a ?Tosser?.
Ben jumped at the chance and has regretted it ever since.

Please go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEtXQxVAkZY to see his audition tape.
C-S

Postby Thrip » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:28 pm

Hey Cabo, Rob just told me your new guitar is ready:

Thrip

Postby maca » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:35 pm

This is the best thread I have seen in ages ha ha ......Oh and it is called a stink bridge here up North.
maca

Postby Caballero » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:04 am

Yeah! that axe has been made scale length to my own formidable Tool. Unfortunately, he still screwed up and neglected to put the sound port round the back to filter all the shit that's coming from the front. Hey! I'm gonna screw the lot of you! :lol:
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Previous

Return to Taking the piss etc...