Is Cabbo a knob dabber?

Exactly what it says on the tin

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

Is Cabbo a knob dabber?

Postby C-S » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:42 am

Samois 2007 was all the more confusing due to many unthinkable questions.
Who hit who on that Friday night?
Who started it?
Why was Dallas being followed by a camera crew?
Is the big swede getting bigger?
Did Kruno draw mud and if so who was he playing with and how much did is smell?
The greatest question remains unanswered....is Cabbo indeed a "knob dabber" and did he really get away with just the one sheet???????
The plop thickens
C-S

Postby Zoot » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:06 am

Ted Gottsegen with his new bitch
Attachments
samois-1.jpg
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Zoot
Site Admin

Postby nwilkins » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:09 am

that beats renting a car for the week :shock:
nwilkins

Postby bentravers » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:26 pm

cabbo is a knob dabber. I was there, i saw the whole thing.
bentravers

Postby Cattermole » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:18 pm

Is he dabbing his knob, or someone else's?
"...somebody correct me please if i have said bullshits"
Cattermole

Postby C-S » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:45 pm

It was a very private matter between himself his knob and everyone in question that was privey to the betting......oh and everyone else on the campsite that we told......and on the ferry.....and in Paris......and now on the www. I think thats everyone covered.
C-S

Postby C-S » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:49 pm

P.S. The picture doesn?t show the finale to this beautiful and intimate embrace??.no hands!!
C-S

Postby Caballero » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:50 pm

Yeah, I was standing right next to 'em. Andreas, rippling muscle-beast that he is, was blatantly struggling under the Girth of Ted. Gotty had obviously eaten one happy meal too many over the last few months, so this manoeuvre lacked the grace and charm they both longed for.

Enough of the light-hearted stuff. On to the to serious matter of knob-Dabbing.
I do not deny the charge of Dabbing, I occasionally do, mainly while I 'Drop the kids off at the pool'. But I never use the same sheet! this is what I have been accused of, and it's untrue. Everyone that was there knew I used only ONE sheet of kitchen roll to 'buff the Sheriffs Rusty Badge' due to my diet of Brie, beer, merguez and codeine, and assumed that there was room for dabbing. Don't know me that well do you? In my pocket, I carried a small soft piece of 'dabbing' tissue in the event of drippage.
Don't act so shocked, be honest, I bet most of you Dab, you are all knob-dabbers, some of you are probably just knobs with a dab hand!
Mr Travers was not there, he was busily applying Bisto to his PimpDaddys legs before he entered the jam.
My mate Mal was the hardest man of all, when he took a wazz behind the tents, he dabbed with a stinging nettle.
Thrip showed kindness and cleanliness with his little bottle of waterless hand-wash, sharing it with all at the end of the evening so we could remove the odours of strings,piss and food and other peoples strings, piss and food from our hands. He gave it to us when he left, and we drank it in his honour.
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Postby C-S » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:14 am

That was a brilliant stroke of misdirection. Wile openly placing the 4 jumbo absorbent sheets of kitchen roll in the nominated pocket you in fact where slipping the designated ?Knob dab pad" in the other!!
Im never playing cards with you Cab.

I can see that now we have all come out there is a need for a hand crafted cashmere knob dabber. Maybe a leather belt clip (with Djangos head embroidered on it) for easy access!!
C-S

Postby Caballero » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:58 am

Yeah, I got it goin' on. 8)
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

samois 2007

Postby bentravers » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm

Just wanted to say i had such a great time at my first samois, it was great meeting all of you. You all made me feel very welcome. Of course so did all the staff at the luxury hotel overlooking the island. It was an all round pleasant experience what with the lovely bed, clean sheets, hot showers and 7 pain de chocholat in the mornings. granted i had to share with stuart and smell the remnants of his most recent bowel movement. Looking forward to seeing you all again at gossington for more laughs and jams!

As for you caballero, you better turn up, shred boy has a knob to dab with you.
bentravers

Postby Teddy Dupont » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:36 pm

This disgusting thread proves beyond doubt that all you gypsy jazz fanboys are just a bunch of moist knob heads.
Teddy Dupont

Postby Thrip » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:59 pm

Teddy Dupont wrote: fanboys

Now that is an offensive term.
Thrip

Postby GitanePlayer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:48 pm

I overheared Cabbo entertaining his entourage with tales of the so called 'Whiffers Bridge' ... is this what you get if the 'dabbing' has not been successful?
GitanePlayer

Postby Caballero » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:58 pm

I suppose that could happen, but I find it a bit vulgar of you to mention it on this Forum Mike, so do others, I have received 7 complaints about your post so far. Please remember I have vast moderators powers and will use them if someone oversteps the mark of good taste humour.
But in context to how it was explained to me by Mr Cosimini, one might say in passing "I wish my nose could go strolling along Jessica Albas whiffers bridge". ie; the area between the front and the back bits.
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Next

Return to Taking the piss etc...