Q: What do you call a Tuba player with a pager?

Exactly what it says on the tin

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

Postby Thrip » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:57 pm

Two drummers walk into a building.

You'd have thought at least one of them would have noticed...
Thrip

Postby Plowboy » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:48 am

A fellow gets off the plane on the final leg of his international flight at JFK airport carrying a banjo case. When customs makes him open it, it is full of plastique explosive, detonators and a map of the city.
"OK, you can go,"says the customs agent. "For a minute I thought you were trying to sneak a banjo in here."

Definition of a "true" southern gentleman: Someone who knows how to play the banjo---but doesn't.

(Guess that makes me just southern!) :lol:
Your own muck is good muck!
Plowboy

Postby Plowboy » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:52 am

Note to all banjo pickers: If you leave your banjo picks in full view on the dash of your car, you can legally park in the handicap spaces at Wal-mart.
Your own muck is good muck!
Plowboy

Banjo my Arse

Postby Nev » Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:32 pm

A jazz trio are returning from a late night gig. Theres a Bass player, a trumpeter and a banjo player in the car. In the middle of nowhere the car gives up the ghost, leaving the band stranded. After a while they spot a farmhouse in the distance and decide to ask the farmer if they can stay for the night. The farmer says he has two spare beds in the annex, and can make up a bed for the third member in the barn. The guys draw lots and the trumpet player gets the short straw and heads off to the barn, leaving the other to to bed down in the annex. A few minutes later, there's a knock on the annex window. It's the trumpet player. He says 'Sorry guys, but as you know, I'm Jewish. I can't really sleep in the barn 'cos there's a pig in there. The bass player says ' OK, I'll sleep in the barn and you can have my bed' and heads off across the farmyard. A few minutes later, there's a knock on the annex window, it's the bass player 'Sorry guys' He says 'As you know, I'm a Hindu, I can't sleep in the barn 'cos there's a cow in there' The banjo player says 'Thats OK, I'll sleep in the barn, you can have my bed' and heads off towards the barn.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on the annex door, the trumpet player gets up and opens the door - it's the pig and the cow......
Nev

Previous

Return to Taking the piss etc...