Cabo & Zoot play golf.

Exactly what it says on the tin

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

Cabo & Zoot play golf.

Postby Captain Swing » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:33 am

St Peter and God are playing golf. St Peter takes his swing and his ball lands right onto the green. "Good shot" says God. God then takes his swing. Unfortunately, God's ball lands in the rough, nowhere near the green. However, as the ball rolls to a halt, a rabbit comes along, and picks the ball up in its mouth. As the rabbit runs away, an eagle swoops down from the sky, and picks up the rabbit. Then, a hunter takes aim, and shoots the eagle out of the sky. The eagle falls, dropping the rabbit. The rabbit lands onto the green, the ball runs out of the rabbit's mouth, and into the hole.

St Peter says: "Do you want to play golf, or just fuck about?
Captain Swing

Postby Plowboy » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
deus ex machina

Cabo is God--yes? And Zoot the insolent St. Pete? (Cabo is my hero 8) )

'ello again, Cap'n
Your own muck is good muck!
Plowboy

Postby Caballero » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:01 pm

I personally view Zoot as more of a cleaning lady type of figure, I hate golf, but my son plays. I have a vision of setting fire to the golf club where he plays because of my hate for the type of trousers they all wear.
Last night I did a gig in London at this studenty late night venue which was crawling with excellent totty, when I accessed my e-mails( too late), I discovered one from my friend Mr Nolan who has come to Blighty a day earlier for his workshops and gigs, wanting to come over and party/play at said venue, sadly twas not to be :cry: I know that Kev and Si would have been like dogs with two dicks had they seen what we saw!
Anyway, everyone , please support the Que gigs and the thrilling RNT over the next couple of days. :D
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Postby Zoot » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:49 am

Caballero wrote:I personally view Zoot as more of a cleaning lady type of figure,

In the past it is true that I have sported the French maids outfited, flitting from room to room with a feather duster whistling J'Attendrai. These days though I prefer the dominatrix garb that Cabbo bought me as a birthday gift.
As I sit here typing, the leather is creaking beautifully.
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Zoot
Site Admin

Postby Plowboy » Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:41 am

Zoot wrote:... These days though I prefer the dominatrix garb that Cabbo bought me as a birthday gift.
As I sit here typing, the leather is creaking beautifully.

Dear God, please wipe this horrific visual from my mind lest it become permanantly fixated there. :shock:
Your own muck is good muck!
Plowboy

Postby felixcharlock » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:22 pm

Zoot should change his name to The Gimp.
felixcharlock

Return to Taking the piss etc...