George W. Bush...what does the 'W' really stand for?

Exactly what it says on the tin

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

George W. Bush...what does the 'W' really stand for?

Postby Swing This! » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Swing This!

Postby felixcharlock » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:41 pm

Warmonger?

he who plays with his own todger?

Warped sense of reality?

Wandering mind?

Wet Blanket?

Wahhabi antagonizer?

Wanton blood-lust?

Whipping Boy?

Warbling nutcase?

"What a Waster, what a fucking Waster"

Warlock?

Wildabeast?

Wayward cokehead?

WINCE
felixcharlock

Postby Notorious » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:31 am

Whenever I ponder what the "W" stands for, I have to take a step back and realize what it is, exactly, he's done for my country. George II (he's almost like a monarch) has not listened to a single represenative interest other than his own, he hasn't listened to the mass populus at all, his life's amibition is simply to be like his father, he attacks wayward countries which have nothing to do with themselves. Then I realize, it stands for "Wandering Idiot".
Notorious
Notorious

Postby bwilkins » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:48 am

(Ho-hum. Somebody clicked into the wrong forum.....)
bwilkins

Re: George W. Bush...what does the 'W' really stand for?

Postby Scotsman » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:18 pm

Maybe we should also ask what does the "F" stand for in John F. Kerry Just to keep it interesting. [ Flip :? Flop ] :?:
Scotsman

Postby Carter O'Brien » Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:44 pm

"Fully employed"?

I don't agree with any politician, much less Kerry, on everything, but a guy who has been on the Senate for 20 years obviously is going to have an extensive voting record that can be picked apart - changing your mind when you are exposed to new information is usually seen as a mark of intelligence, whereas brute stubborness is seen as a mark of a closed mind.

Bush on the other hand, freely admits that he was basically just a partying drunk until he was 40, then he ran the Harken oil company into the ground, burning all of the shareholders & barely avoiding prosecution for insider trading/ stock dumping, then as governor of Texas he executed tons of people while giving his baseball team a fat tax break on a new stadium.

So Bush, by lack of gainful employment in the political arena, can't be knocked as a flip-flopper largely because he's never really done anything that he could later change his mind on- unless you count his promises to keep a balanced budget and to not engage in "nation building".

not that I'm opinionated, mind you! : )
Carter O'Brien

Fully employed ?

Postby Scotsman » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:06 pm

Now, now where's the humour in that can't we do better than that? :D An old saying "If you can't take it don't dish it out"
Scotsman

Postby Carter O'Brien » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:44 pm

au contraire, I think listening to GW mangle the English language is quite humorous indeed!

this is my recent favorite:

"We got an issue in America. Too many good docs are gettin' out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their -- their love with women all across this country."

many more at dubyaspeak.com... : )
Carter O'Brien

Re: George W. Bush...what does the 'W' really stand for?

Postby RICK-D15 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:15 pm

Scotsman wrote:Maybe we should also ask what does the "F" stand for in John F. Kerry Just to keep it interesting. [ Flip :? Flop ] :?:

Flappy
"It's all one big note" - Frank Zappa
RICK-D15

Postby Rene » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:41 am

Personally, I've ceased to find George Bush funny since examining the casualty statistics. Could you get rid of him, please, for all our sakes ?
Rene

Postby djangology » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:34 pm

im not sure if talking politics on this forum is a good idea. seriously guys, lets quit before there is a huge debate...
djangology

Postby Swing This! » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:01 pm

Djangology- this topic is taking place under the heading "Taking the piss etc..." which allows it not to interfere with the main forum and interest in discussion of Gypsy-Jazz. (Unlike what happened recently on the Yahoo forum). The Hot Club forum is better set up for readers to select which topics they do or do not want to read.

I also feel that it is good for all to have an outlet for expression, whatever your viewpoint...as it's better than going out on the street and smashing car windows that may have Bush stickers on etc... (which reportedly recently occured here in our very own Oregon State).

Besides, if there's no humour in politics, what are we left with? One of the more amusing events on this level, occured in England, approx a year ago, when someone knocked the head off the newly displayed granite statue of Margaret Thatcher!

cheers :wink:
Phil
Swing This!

Postby felixcharlock » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:23 pm

Swing This! wrote:Djangology- this topic is taking place under the heading "Taking the piss etc..." which allows it not to interfere with the main forum and interest in discussion of Gypsy-Jazz. (Unlike what happened recently on the Yahoo forum). The Hot Club forum is better set up for readers to select which topics they do or do not want to read.

Agreed.

What's the Yahoo forum?
felixcharlock

Postby plankity » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:44 am

felixcharlock wrote:Agreed.

What's the Yahoo forum?

The W stands for "What's the Yahoo forum?"

Felix -- check your mailbox (again)

N--
plankity

Postby texasrockabillyrebel » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:12 pm

What's going on?
Where's my coke?
Why is our kids not reading (miss quoted I'm sure, but he did say something similar.)
Who are my daughters partying with?
Why are my daughters hungover?
Where's Iraq?
What happened to my rubber ducky?
Why does everyone make fun of me?
Why does my mom always leave the seat up?

Sorry band practice is about to begin gotta go.
If you don't swallow it's going in your eye.
texasrockabillyrebel

Next

Return to Taking the piss etc...