Samois Line up and tickets

Post your EU Gig dates here

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

Samois Line up and tickets

Postby crookedpinky » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Some artists have been announced for Samois and details for ticket bookings can be found here

http://www.festivaldjangoreinhardt.com/ ... article672

Alan
The Crookedpinky
crookedpinky

Re: Samois Line up and tickets

Postby neill » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:39 pm

George Benson!! :D :D :D :D :D
neill

Postby maca » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 pm

OK chaps, I am having serious trouble trying to get a pitch booked. I am not getting any replies after leaving voice message @ samoureau and emailing Barbeau. Every f*****g year I struggle.HELP
maca

Postby maca » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Sorted. I think. 8)
maca

Postby samois » Fri May 13, 2011 1:25 pm

This is a first call for all the jazz fans hitting the Samois festival this year! We have a lovely house with rooms to rent and a big garden for camping which is really close to where the festival takes place (easy walking/staggering distance). Last year we had half a dozen tents and a houseful of friendly types - enjoyed it so much we'll be doing it all again this year! Rooms are €50-€80 a night, camping €30 pp, + €5 for breakfast, if you are up before lunchtime!
Last year's lot are happy to recommend - top camping space reserved for RIMM! Like to know more/see photos? Get in touch!

Since I live in Samois and speak french I don't mind popping along to the Barbeau and seeing the camping people there for anyone with problems...can probably answer most questions that you have.
samois

Postby crookedpinky » Fri May 13, 2011 5:06 pm

I so wish this had been posted earlier but I've already booked - no cancellation - accomodation in Fontainebleau. Have a great time with your guests and I think it's very kind of you to offer to help the Campees at Barbeau - I stayed there once and it's "interesting" to say the least. I had a great time but the then site managers were a couple of characters and i saw one or two people get themselves into tricky situations because of the language barrier.

ANyway, have a great time one and all

Alan
The Crookedpinky
crookedpinky

Postby maca » Sat May 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Italy's entry in Eurovision was a certain Raphael Gulazzi, who also happens to be playing Samois. Should we be worried?
maca

Postby petelong » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Hi Guys,

I tried to book my camping this year by phone at Petit barbeau but was told that they are full up. Last year I managed to get a reservation and I saw that a few people without bookings managed to get pitches also, so I am going to try that this year.

But! I am a little concerned that my pleading may fall on deaf ears (especially as my french is terrible - the aforementioned phone call was made by a kind friend - and there are four of us) Does anyone know of any other options if I can't get a pitch? Also, Samois I saw your wonderfully generous offer and was wondering if I may be able to contact you if I have any problems with barbeau? And buy you a beer or two as well! I hope that doesn't sound cheeky, it's just that I had such a brilliant time last year and would love to camp there again.

Thanks!

Pete
petelong

Postby samois » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 am

Hi from Samois! Suggest you contact me directly and I can talk it all through with you - 00 33 160 74 29 23
samois

Postby petelong » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am

Hello! That would be marvellous, thank you. I'm just charging my phone then I'll call you in an hour or so if that's OK? Also, I don't know your name, would feel a bit strange asking for "Samois"!
petelong

Return to EU Gig Listings