Swing soundtrack help

Submissions for tune chords and licks

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

Swing soundtrack help

Postby emicad » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:45 am

I need the tracklist of the film, i have it in divx and the end titles are cutted, i'm looking in particular a piece played by Tchavolo and a female violon player, it's a marvellous piece composed (i suppose) by Tchavolo himself, if anyone have some grilles or transcriptions of this piece or the first (i think MIRE PRAL) please email me.
Thanks
Happy new yaer to all
:wink:
emicad

Re: Swing soundtrack help

Postby stublag » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:32 pm

emicad wrote:I need the tracklist of the film, i have it in divx and the end titles are cutted, i'm looking in particular a piece played by Tchavolo and a female violon player, it's a marvellous piece composed (i suppose) by Tchavolo himself, if anyone have some grilles or transcriptions of this piece or the first (i think MIRE PRAL) please email me.
Thanks
Happy new yaer to all

yeah--thats a really nice tune--but its not featured on the soundtrack and i doubt if anyone knows the title
Its really annoying how the vln/gtr clip is interrupted by that god awful female singer
Stu
stublag

Re: Swing soundtrack help

Postby emicad » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:26 pm

stublag wrote:
emicad wrote:I need the tracklist of the film, i have it in divx and the end titles are cutted, i'm looking in particular a piece played by Tchavolo and a female violon player, it's a marvellous piece composed (i suppose) by Tchavolo himself, if anyone have some grilles or transcriptions of this piece or the first (i think MIRE PRAL) please email me.
Thanks
Happy new yaer to all

yeah--thats a really nice tune--but its not featured on the soundtrack and i doubt if anyone knows the title
Its really annoying how the vln/gtr clip is interrupted by that god awful female singer
Stu

so you don't know nothing about this piece...
:cry:
emicad

Postby djangology » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:49 pm

if you have the movie, its pretty easy to record the mp3 straight from the movie by using your computer DVD player and using an audio recording program to record it... in your case just record the audio track from the Divx movie... other than that, i personally havent seen any live recordings of that tune yet...
djangology

Postby emicad » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:55 am

djangology wrote:if you have the movie, its pretty easy to record the mp3 straight from the movie by using your computer DVD player and using an audio recording program to record it... in your case just record the audio track from the Divx movie... other than that, i personally havent seen any live recordings of that tune yet...

What kind of programs you use? tell me more, i've never made it, i tryied to make some encoding operations in divx and dvd but it's too long. Anyway my problem is not to have the song but to know what song is it...i'm sure it's a Tchavolo tune but i never heard it anywhere, but i'm sure he played it other times, it must be so.
Thank you
emicad

Return to Tunes