Samois 2015 - Is Petit Barbeau going to be open?

Welcome to the Hotclub Forum

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

Samois 2015 - Is Petit Barbeau going to be open?

Postby analogueio » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:02 pm

Does anyone have any information regarding petit barbeau status for Samois this year?
I have emailed camping.samois@orange.fr 2 weeks ago to book for this year and received no response. Today I called 0164238981 and the answer machine said that it is closed for an indeterminate period.
It has been a few years since going to the festival and I have always camped here but I am not sure if it will be possible. Should I now try to book at Samoreau instead.
I notice the official webpage for Festival de Django Reinhardt 2015 still suggests that petit barbaeu will be open.

If anyone has any information that would be great.

Cheers

Tom
analogueio

Re: Samois 2015 - Is Petit Barbeau going to be open?

Postby analogueio » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:38 pm

okay so looking again at the festival website festivaldjangoreinhardt.com/spip.php?article876 it now list this as the contact for what was petit barbeaue...

- Camping de Samois : +33 (0)1 64 23 89 81 / simb.projet@orange.fr

The telephone number is the same but the email has changed. I have treid both again and the email bounces back and the answer machine still says closed for an indeterminate period. Is there really noone out there that has any idea what is going on here?
analogueio

Re: Samois 2015 - Is Petit Barbeau going to be open?

Postby niandralades » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Same problem here..
Do you know something more about this jet?

I emailled camping samoreau if they had space but they are full.
they told me this:

"Bonjour,
je suis désolée mais nous somme complet , le camping du barbeau sera ouvert pendant le festival a partir du 20/21 juin jusqu'au 30
bonne journée a bientôt
Melle Gauthier"
niandralades

Return to Welcome